We have our our annual South West Charity Social Media Awards where we invite charities of all shapes and sizes to enter by completing a simple entry form, they just need to be able to demonstrate the following
- An understanding of their different audiences and how to adapt their communication styles accordingly
- Clear communication in respect of their charity, what it does and who benefits
- Examples of the work they do
- Imagination and creativity in how they used social media
- How they measured the effectiveness of social media
- How they developed their social media journey
A short list is then created that we invite the public and the charities to engage with their supporters and vote on so we can choose a winner…
The 2013 Winners The British Hen Welfare Trust received a £500 cheque from our sponsors Charles Stanley
Find out first when the entry to the 2015 South West Charity Social Media Awards is released by signing up to our feedburner service – This service is provided by Google and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Note: You will receive a verification message once you submit this form. FeedBurner activates your subscription to “GrowMyCharity.com” once you respond to this verification message.