Building your charity and communicating your cause is crucial to your charity’s development and Social Media Training for Charities is crucial to this.
So how are you going to incorporate this in your fundraising/communication strategy and really make it work for your organisation?
Our seminars give an insight into how Social Media can help Charities to:
- Communicate your cause
- Increase your following
- Interact with the community
- Improve your fundraising
- Increase your volunteer base
As with all our training seminars, interaction and participation are encouraged and we welcome all charities who want to learn how to make better use of these new media technologies in a fun and challenging way.
In the last few years we have run around 20 seminars the following South West Cities, Bristol, Taunton, Exeter, Dorchester, Plymouth and Truro to get upto date information please add your details to our newsletter sign up at the foot of this page AND head to our Facebook page, don’t forget to click LIKE though….
Some example seminars and locations include;
- Introduction to Social Media and Online Marketing for Charities at the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth
- Social Media and Online Marketing for Charities at Foot Anstey Solicitors in Taunton
- Supercharge your Charity on Facebook and YouTube at Francis Clark in Exeter
- Communicating your charities cause on Social Media, the next step at Basepoint Exeter
- Social Media Seminar for Charities at Milstead Langdon in Bristol
- Online Marketing for your Charity at Seale Hayne, Newton Abbot
A few testimonials: